Running LilyPond from a memory stick

From: Palmer, Ralph
Subject: Running LilyPond from a memory stick
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 13:59:28 -0400

Greetings -

Has anyone been able to run LilyPond from/on a memory stick? I have a 16
Gb stick, and I'd like to run LilyPond from it, but I don't know what
problems I'm likely to encounter. The computers I plan to use both run
Windows XP SP2.

The stick is set up to run programs, but it looks for U3 package files
(*.u3p). Has anyone built .u3p files for LilyPond? Alternatively, anyone
know what files and/or directories would have to be mounted on the
memory stick?

Thank you for your time and attention,

Ralph

Ralph Palmer, CEM