Re: English Translation

From: David R. Linn
Subject: Re: English Translation
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 16:16:29 -0500 (CDT)

>> In that case, it might be rendered as "ever reigning God" or "ever
>> ruling God" as in "Jesus Lives, and So Shall I" (based on "Jesus lebt,
>> mit ihm auch ich," by Christian F. Gellert, tune commonly attributed
>> to Joachim Neander)

Oops, that's wrong.  The tune for "Jesus lebt,  mit ihm auch ich" is
usually attributed to Johann Cruger, not to Joachim Neander.  I lost
my place on the page of the reference I was using and gave the wrong
name.

This is getting pretty far off-topic for Lilypond-user, so as the list
maintainer, I'm going to refrain from further comment on this thread.