Lytex and directory structure

From: Hugo Ribeiro
Subject: Lytex and directory structure
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 20:33:19 -0300

Hi all,

I am having a problem running lytex. I am editing a Portuguese (Brazil) translation of a book, and I created a directory structure to better organize my .tex files and my .ly files.

So I have a main document that only contains the preamble of the latex and this:

******
\documentclass[a4paper,12]{report}
\usepackage[latin1]{inputenc}
\usepackage[english,brazil]{babel}
\usepackage{graphicx}
\usepackage{graphics}
\usepackage{musixtex}

\begin{document}
\selectlanguage{brazil}
\graphicspath{{../figuras/}}

        \input{capa}

        \clearpage

        \input{cap01}

\end{document}

******

I the file 'cap01.tex' I have this

******
\input{ ../Cap01/cap01-01_teclado}
\input{ ../Cap01/cap01-02_notacao}
\input{ ../Cap01/cap01-03_autoteste_01}
******

And everything goes fine. The problem is when I insert a lilypond code into the '.tex' file.

*******
\begin{lilypond}
        { c'' }
\end{lilypond}
******

If I put it into the main file, everything goes ok. Put if I put this same code into any file that is in a subdirectory, like '../Cap01/cap01-02_notacao.tex' I receive an error in the Latex. It says:

"! LaTeX Error: Environment lilypond undefined."

I am sending an example of my directory structure with small example files. Just uncompress this file, enter the directory '02_teste' and run the script I created to run all my "lytex" files. just type in the terminal

$sh fazer

I don't know what is going wrong here and I would appreciate any comment.

Hugo