Re: Lytex and directory structure

From: Hugo Leonardo Ribeiro
Subject: Re: Lytex and directory structure
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 09:07:09 -0300

thanks.
hugo

2008/4/11, Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 20:33:19 -0300
Hugo Ribeiro <address@hidden> wrote:

> If I put it into the main file, everything goes ok. Put if I put this
> same code into any file that is in a subdirectory, like
> '../Cap01/cap01-02_notacao.tex' I receive an error in the Latex. It
> says:
>
> "! LaTeX Error: Environment lilypond undefined."

You need to run lilypond-book on Cap01/cap01-02_notacao.lytex
(note the new extension!) first.  Cap01/cap01-02_notaco.tex (note
the old extension) **must** be created automatically from
lilypond-book.

You'll want to set up some makefiles for this.  I've attached two
of my makefiles as examples; "makefile.intro" would go in an
intro/ directory, and be renamed to simply "makefile" of course.

We discussed this about a month ago; you may want to look at the
archives for more info.

Cheers,

- Graham