Problems altering Staff Size

From: Ben Lewis
Subject: Problems altering Staff Size
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 13:22:44 -0500

I'm typesetting a concerto, and I want to use the feta14 size for the full
score. The first time I tried, I placed the #(global-set-staff-size 14), but
it changed the appearance of all the parts, too. So, I added the \layout {
#(layout-set-staff-size 14) } segment to my \score {  } block, and it
promptly made my score look like the attached segment. Any advice?
~Ben
P.S. In the image, this is about half of an 8.5*11 page.
--
My PGP key (can be found on the Ubuntu Keyserver) Fingerprint is:
74D9 E4BE 2F95 3806 E2FA 7E04 8A71 5831 0E8B CAA1