Re: Another LilyPond/Leopard solution

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: Another LilyPond/Leopard solution
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 22:45:14 +0200

I kind of avoid emacs and its clones like the plague, but, does aquamacs have any lilypond syntax coloring? or foldings like TextMate? I usually use nano or TeXShop, but there are some aspects of TextMate that I would really like to use, but the syntax coloring in TextMate is so bad that I can't use it.