Re: The LilyPond Report: a new weekly opinion column about Lily's world

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: The LilyPond Report: a new weekly opinion column about Lily's world
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 20:50:51 +0200

Greetings everyone,

A new issue of the "LilyPond Report" is out:

http://valentin.villenave.info/spip.php?article63

Quite a busy week for the Report! We'll have a look at some answers to
last week's questions about old LilyPond versions, but we will also
mention some of these pale imitations of LilyPond that are
(reportedly) being sold under the names of "Finale" or "Sibelius". You
will also learn that the "Ancient" curse of the LSR has eventually
been solved, and that a new version of LilyKDE is out. Finally, the
LilyPond Report takes you to Spain this week, as Francisco Vila is our
special guest! As always, you can post your comments at the bottom of
the page, or even register and contribute to the LilyPond Report's
next issues.

Cheers,
Valentin