Re: Orchestra file template?

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Orchestra file template?
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 08:47:56 +0200

2008/4/14 Eric Hedekar <address@hidden>:
> Just curious if there's a place to find lilypond templates, particularly one
> for an orchestra score?  I'm having too many errors while trying to program
> my own layout with partcombine and staffgroup not getting along with one
> another.  Thanks.

You might want to have a look, for instance, at
http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=103
or at http://www.mutopiaproject.org/cgibin/make-table.cgi?Instrument=Orchestra

However, it's a good idea to have an orchestra template alongside with
existing string quartet and vocal ensemble templates. Perhaps we'll
consider adding one when we come to rewriting this part of the docs.

Cheers,
Valentin