Emacs- LilyPond skeleton/templates

From: Shelagh Manton
Subject: Emacs- LilyPond skeleton/templates
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 16:47:53 +1000

I have been working to improve my lilypond-skeletons.el

1. I have included a menu for easy access to the templates.

2. And there are some skeletons for some common LilyPond structures.

3. They have keybindings and the keybindings are on the menu so you can
easily learn them.

4. I have included a couple of things that seemed interesting from the
LSR.

One thing to note about the emacs skeleton module is that skeletons are
interactive, but you can also give defaults. So I've tried to be
sensible about what you are asked about to include in the template, but
if you just press return, there will be sensible defaults.

Instructions for setting this up to work with lilypond-mode are at the
top of the file.

Some things that work well in Linux don't work in Windows. I just don't
have the skill to figure out the coding. :-)

I hope that you find it useful.

I would love some feedback, positive and negative.

Shelagh

Jabber: address@hidden