two problems

From: hhpmusic
Subject: two problems
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 18:00:28 +0800 (CST)

Hi,
  I encountered two problems when using Lilypond on Windows. First, the 2.11.44 documentation  tarball seems have problms. I don't know how to build bz2 file using Windows, my way is to unpack the files to a doc folder using Winrar. But the tarball (from the time I began to learn Lily) always has some files duplicated in name, which causes the program asks for rename or ignore from time to time. The tarball this time I got has even serious problem which cause Winrar stops to unpack, saying reading error. Please tell me how to build this tarball correctly?
  Second, Lilypad always display Chinese characters in a corrupted code. Can I find a way to let it just display English rather than the language my computer's platform is using?

REGARDS
Haipeng

飙舞赚QQ秀赢旅行券