How to avoid long chord names to collide [screenshot]

From: lasconic
Subject: How to avoid long chord names to collide [screenshot]
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 02:18:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all !
I use a chordexception list with some chords a little bit long, Cmin(b9) for
example. On a sheet, it may happen that those long chord names are
colliding. Is there a way of avoid chordname collision and make the measure
stretch ? (of course, break is not a solution, I want lily to do it by
itself, bad habit :-))

Thks.
Lasconic

Attached : ly example + PNG file of the collision
http://www.nabble.com/file/p16806111/chordcollision.png chordcollision.png
http://www.nabble.com/file/p16806111/ex.ly ex.ly