Re: GDP: end singleton lists with a period?

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: GDP: end singleton lists with a period?
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 22:40:00 +0200

Werner LEMBERG wrote:
> Please contact Karl Berry to be really sure.  I'm not aware that this
> limitation has been removed.

No, it hasn't actually.

Graham, the mistake we made in our quick test was about forgetting that
this limitation is about cross-references to *other* Info documents.  If
you run makeinfo on the attached file, you'll get an extra period in the
Info output file.  This definitely justifies the technical argument.

Sorry for the previous confusion,
John