Re: short instrument names going off the page

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: short instrument names going off the page
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 09:51:46 -0500

Many thanks, James! After adjusting the values a bit everything fits on the page. Best wishes,

Jon

p.s. incindentally I had no luck posting a snippet to the repository either. It kept asking me to log in after I had already logged in.
--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com

James E. Bailey wrote:

I had the exact same problem, I would have submitted something to the LSR, but that thing doesn't work for me. I just add
\paper {
    line-width = \paper-width - 20
    horizontal-shift = 5
}