strange problem of variable definition and more error messages

From: hhpmusic
Subject: strange problem of variable definition and more error messages
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 16:51:14 +0800 (CST)

Hi,
  I just finished typesetting one of my very early piece. I want to ease the writing when every time using Chinese font ile "simfang.ttf", so I put an override font-name line in "mydefs.ly". I have defined lots of things used very often in this file. But the log file says this override is wrong. When I used it from time to time in my input file, it's correct Please tell me how to do that?
  BTW, the log file gives a lot of warnings of "cannot find start of (de)crescendo", but all of my \cresc and \dim has corresponding \! signs. There is also a programming error for midi output, which confused me very much! Why?

SINCERELY
Haipeng

免费鸡翅比萨天天抽