Re: introitus

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: introitus
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 19:56:05 +0200

Thank you so much! I had no idea I could include a \score block inside a markup
Am 25.04.2008 um 16:27 schrieb Mats Bengtsson:

One solution is to typeset it using a centered markup:
\markup{\fill-line {\score{\relative { c d e f }\layout{ragged- right=##t }}}}

  /Mats

James E. Bailey wrote:
Okay, so I was a bit mistaken, I've gotten everything done except centering the measure. I thought I could use something simple like indent = #0 line-width=measureLength, but that was a big not. So, is there any way I can accurately (and easily) center a measure horizontally on the page?

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        School of Electrical Engineering
        Royal Institute of Technology (KTH)