Documentation suggestion: "what's new"

From: David Griffel
Subject: Documentation suggestion: "what's new"
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 14:03:45 -0700 (PDT)

The Lilypond documentation has a "News" page, saying what is new since the
last _major_ release.  But it's not easy to see what is new since the last
release.  When 2.11.45 appeared, it would be nice to know how it differs
from 2.11.44 - then I'd know whether it's worth upgrading.

Maybe a full "release history" is available somewhere, and I just didn't
find it.

If it's not available, would it be possible/desirable, starting from the
next release, for the News page to have at the top a paragraph "New in
2.11.46:".  And so on for future releases.  I guess this would not be a
large extra burden, and would be useful.

David