Re: Adding notes above drumstaff

From: Aaron Morse
Subject: Re: Adding notes above drumstaff
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 10:50:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi -

Unfortunately, I don't have anything on the computer as I can't get this to work and my scanner is broken. . .

See if I can explain better. . .

I want to be able to place something like:

\relative c'' {

g'4 g8 g8 g4. g8

}

Into a drum-staff, to show a rhythm above the staff. At first I thought of changing the notehead of one of the cymbals to a regular notehead, but I can't seem to figure out how to do that. g4 of course won't display in a drum-voice/staff.

Thanks,
Aaron

---
There is no good or evil, there is only the flute -- and those too weak to play it.