Make left and right margin with text in it

From: Maarten Deen
Subject: Make left and right margin with text in it
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 19:37:37 +0200

How do I accomplish the example in the attachment?
- make a larger right margin for one line and put text (preferably split in two lines) in that margin
- make a left margin for one line and put text in there

I suspect that this can be done with \override, but I can't find the exact command for it. The text in the left margin can be done with \set Staff.instrumentName but that does not indent the line.

Maarten

PNG image