Re: third down, diatonically

From: Stefan Thomas
Subject: Re: third down, diatonically
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 22:00:20 +0200

Dear Peter,
thanks for Your help. Looks complicated, for me, but I will try to make use of it.

2008/5/1 Peter Chubb <address@hidden>:
> [...]

Stefan> Dear Lilypond-users, I
Stefan> would like to transpose this melody diatonically one third
Stefan> down:

I think you need something like the code I've been working on for
trills and turns.  See the code in
http://www.nabble.com/Programming-questions-td16953318.html for
diatonically up one tone, it's easy enough to adjust for down a third.
--
Dr Peter Chubb  http://www.gelato.unsw.edu.au  peterc AT gelato.unsw.edu.au
http://www.ertos.nicta.com.au           ERTOS within National ICT Australia