Help getting started with Danny Boy

From: plasmacarwash
Subject: Help getting started with Danny Boy
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 18:59:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Forum,

I am transcribing Danny Boy from this mans arrang.
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~markdlew/shw/DannyBoy.htm (Mark D. Lew)  .

(3 pages short)

It is from key 'D' to 'C' that I desire.

I need only help on the vocal.

I already have the notes and lyrics typed and coordinated one above the
other.

I also need help with a WIN 98 indiosyncracy with 2.11.45 ( and all previous
versions, btw).

Horizontal spacing.

I was helped here and got some good fixes ( like "ragged") but I just wanted
to give you a heads up before we work with your particular style code.

Is there anybody out there tonite?

much love,

Jay

*Plasmacarwash :-)