Fwd: Re: Adding notes above drumstaff

From: Tao Cumplido
Subject: Fwd: Re: Adding notes above drumstaff
Date: Sat, 03 May 2008 21:37:11 +0200

Hi,

I solved this for me to define my own drumcontext.
There's a part in the docs where it is described but it didn't work for me to
define a new drumcontext directly in my ly-file, so I looked into the file
drumpitch-init.ly (which is part of the LilyPond installation) to see how
drumcontexts are defined there.
Then I copied the whole file, added my own drumcontext and include in my
ly-file.
If you have created your own style-table you can create a DrumStaff with it
like this:

\new DrumStaff \with { drumStyleTable = #your-style }

-------- Original-Nachricht --------