Re: Place bar line at start of single staff

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Place bar line at start of single staff
Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 17:45:53 +0200

It seems to me that Valentin's solution is unnecessarily complicated. Why add the system start delimiter engraver on the Staff, when you can use the existing one at the
Score level?

\version "2.11.35"
\new Staff {\override Score.SystemStartBar #'collapse-height = #1 c d e f}

  /Mats

Till wrote:
Please add a new example, please don't remove the bar line from the existing
example because this is used in the docs and even if it shows two different
things at a time, I think they both are wanted together, so I would like
them to come together.

Till