warnings in 2.11.45

From: hhpmusic
Subject: warnings in 2.11.45
Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 11:04:51 +0800 (CST)

Hi,
  The file attached contains the final draft of my transcription of a folksong, which I just played it in the concert yesterday. It's a funny love song of our place. I ever worked on it when in 2.11.37, and no errors found. But when I compiled the final draft I modified just now, there are warnings about beaming and weird stem size. Why? How can I solve it (I added a paper block, but no use)?
Haipeng

杭州复地连城国际地铁生活方式,76-134㎡精品房源热销中