Re: Lilypondfile: does not seem to work

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Lilypondfile: does not seem to work
Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 14:31:37 -0700

The fundamental thing to remember is this:
  To use \lilypond or \begin{lilypond}, you need to write
  a .lytex file.  This *CANNOT* be done inside a .latex or .tex
  file.

  Use lilypond-book to translate from .lytex to .tex.

The makefile is just an automated way to do this.  If you prefer,
you could use a shell script, or even do it manually by hand.

Cheers,
- Graham