Re: Linux and lilypond

From: Quentin Spencer
Subject: Re: Linux and lilypond
Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 20:31:55 -0500

Rafael González wrote:
I turned alaptop I have into Linux ( Fedora). I am a neophyte at this. I downloaded lilypon and the automatic reader cannot deal with it./ /iI presume there must be a set of commands or script which will install lilypon? it is a .sh file.

There is a Lilypond 2.10.33 RPM package available from Fedora, which can be downloaded and installed with "yum install lilypond". The installer from the lilypond website should also work, using the instructions in the other response.

Quentin