Re: LilyPond & TeXShop

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: LilyPond & TeXShop
Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 22:53:54 -0400

Hi Father Michael,

I've discovered the LilyPond engines for TeXShop [...]
I get error messages from the console when running the minimum file below:

I also got errors with your exact code... but when I moved the "header" into the LaTeX code instead, it came out fine.
[Don't ask me why...]

Included, below, is the code I compiled in TeXShop to successfully generate the output.

Hope this helps!
Kieren.
_________________________________

%%!TEX TS-program = Lilypond-LaTeX
\documentclass [11pt] {report}
\usepackage [dvips] {graphicx}
\begin {document}
\textbf{Test Run}\\
\begin {lilypond}
{
        \relative { g a b c d( e f) g8( a b c d) e4 f g a b c }
}
\end{lilypond}
\end {document}