Re: Subject: GDP status, May 2008

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Subject: GDP status, May 2008
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 16:12:18 -0700

On Mon, 12 May 2008 00:12:04 +0200
"Valentin Villenave" <address@hidden> wrote:

> 2008/5/11 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
> >  No, no, NO!  Valentin, you /idiot/!
>
> Mmmh. You never change, do you?

Well, I *did* promise that I was never gonna give you up.  ;)

> 2008/5/11 Valentin Villenave <address@hidden>:
> >  This is in case you'd be interested in actually seeing what the
> > "real" stuff looks like.

As far as the foo.itely goes, the GDP stuff is just as "real"
as the git source.

> This was not meant, of course, to replace
> the official GDP instructions, which I expected you to give just as
> you did. *
> OK, on second thought, maybe this was not such a good idea.

Getting started with texinfo is confusing enough as it is.  We
should try to avoid any extra complexity -- that's one reason I'm
cutting down on the macros we use in the docs.

Cheers,
- Graham