Ghost Notes for Bass

From: Marco Vermeulen
Subject: Ghost Notes for Bass
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 00:42:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I just want to say how amazed I am with the quality of this software. It
sure beats anything I've ever worked with, and is a real treat for a techy
kind like me :working:

I am a bass player who likes to play lots of muted notes. I've been trying
to transcribe some bass lines, and can't seem to find any reference in the
manual (except using the \parenthesize with drums and percussion) for
creating ghost notes. Is it possible to render ghost notes on a bass clef
stave?

Hope someone can help!
Thanks and regards,
Marco.