Re: *.mid vs *.midi

From: Karl Hammar
Subject: Re: *.mid vs *.midi
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 22:08:46 +0200 (CEST)

Han-Wen:
> 2008/5/16 Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool) <address@hidden>:
> > Why always speaking about broken OS-es and softwares? We want to make
> I actually prefer being able to understand file names, and .midi makes
> more sense to me.  I think the proper solution is to softcode this, so
> we can have a -dmidi-extension=mid, and change the default for the
> Windows binary.
>
> Any takers for this?

Yes, but not before the 26th. I am busy next week.

Regards,
/Karl

Karl Hammar                    Aspö Data               address@hidden
Lilla Aspö 2340                                                Networks
S-742 94 Östhammar          +46  173 140 57                   Computers
Sweden                     +46  70 511 97 84                 Consulting