Re: Accent and unaccent signs

From: Damian leGassick
Subject: Re: Accent and unaccent signs
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 13:30:08 +0100

there's a few things to do and a few different places to look in the docs - if you search for unicode or utf8 it covers it

then you can use the unicode 02D8 or UTF8 CB 98 for the breve (or 0306/ CC 86 for the 'combining breve')

the acute is 00B4/C2 B4 and 0301/CC 81 is the combining acute.

the thing i usually forget is to save the file as UTF8 encoded

hope this helps