Re: Line spacing with \markuplines and capital Ge rman Umlaute (ÄÜÖ)

From: Nicolas Sceaux
Subject: Re: Line spacing with \markuplines and capital Ge rman Umlaute (ÄÜÖ)
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 23:10:01 +0200

Le 19 mai 08 à 21:56, Nicolas Sceaux a écrit :

Le 19 mai 08 à 15:58, Reinhold Kainhofer a écrit :

When I use \markuplines\justified-lines, I would expect that all lines are equally spaced, just like in a word processor. However, if a line contains a capital Umlaut (i.e. Ä, Ö, Ü, ...), then that line is spaced just a little
bit more than the rest.

Attached is an example, where in the first block, each line with the umlaute
is spaced just a few pixel more than the lines without umlaute.

How can I fix this?

I'm about to commit a fix.

err well, not exactly about to, but I'm working on it :-)