Re: how to get a sheet with chord names only?

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: how to get a sheet with chord names only?
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 22:58:39 +0100

2008/5/19 Carl D. Sorensen <address@hidden>:

> [...]

2.11.28, fixing Issue 366.

> And how does one specify where the volta bracket goes now?  Some people (like
>  me) prefer the chord names and fret diagrams over the volta bracket; others
> prefer them under.  We need to be sure to retain that functionality.

By moving the Volta_engraver to the context(s) where you want it to appear:

% default, chords below volta
\score {
  <<
    \chords {
      c1
    \new Staff {
      \repeat volta 2 { c'1 }
      \alternative { c' }

% chords above volta
\score {
  <<
    \chords {
      c1
    \new Staff \with { \consists Volta_engraver } {
      \repeat volta 2 { c'1 }
      \alternative { c' }
    }

  \layout {