Accessing header properties from ordinary markup

From: Reinhold Kainhofer
Subject: Accessing header properties from ordinary markup
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 18:21:52 +0200

In one of my pieces, I want to print a similar markup as the bookTitleMarkup
somewhere in the middle of a page.
However, it seems that at this position, I'm not able to access the header
properties, which are used in the title markup. In particular, while it works
inside the bookTitleMarkup in the \paper block, the following markup will not
work (ie. not show the value of the title header field) if it is placed as a
top-level markup:

\markup {
  \line {Title: \fromproperty #'header:title}
}

Attached is a minimal example of my problem...

What am I doing wrong and how can I access the header fields from a top-level
markup?

Thanks a lot,
Reinhold