Re: "header", "layout" and "paper" blocks as variables...

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: "header", "layout" and "paper" blocks as variables...
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 14:53:18 +0200

Valentin Villenave wrote:

Yes I *did* remember correctly after all!

Here's what's been driving me nuts:

% the second variable is ignored and produces an error message
Isn't the primary bug that you do get a PDF output file even though you have an error in the
input file?

As I mentioned in a previous email, the simple workaround is:
\layout{
\varOne
}
\layout{
\varTwo
}

However, I'm not sure difficult it would be to allow for several identifiers within the same output definition, so that \layout{\varOne \varTwo } gets the same semantics as the above
example.

   /Mats