Re: Moving dynamics (with \dynamicsUp) to the left of the note

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Moving dynamics (with \dynamicsUp) to the left of the note
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 21:39:58 +0100

Hi Reinhold

The only way to generate overlapping layout objects is with extra-offset, AFAIK. So for dynamics this will fix the positioning:

\once \override DynamicText #'extra-offset = #'(dx . dy)

Note you have to specify DynamicText, not DynamicLineSpanner, for extra-offset.

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: "Reinhold Kainhofer" <address@hidden>