Re: lilypond-book and the path

From: Michael Käppler
Subject: Re: lilypond-book and the path
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 13:09:45 +0200

Hi Stefan,
Dear lilypond-users,
I made a strange experience.
If I process the following quoted file with lilypond-book in the path " ~/partituren " everything is fine! But if I do the same in " ~/partituren/schüler/humboldt" it doesn't work! What could be the reason?
I'm able to reproduce it here - seems that lilypond-book (more exactly
lilylib.ly) doesn't process the umlaut correctly.
Ugly workaround: rename the folder to schueler instead of schüler.

Michael