Template for 4 total elements

From: plasmacarwash
Subject: Template for 4 total elements
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 09:01:39 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Madames/Sirs,

I was wondering if anyone has already made a template for simple
contemporary scorebooks consisiting of:

1. The Vocal melody line.
2. The Lyrics
3. Notation chords for guitar and
4. Fretboard images

3 and 4 together may be alot to ask for.

I searched the site last nite until some of the brain cells responsible for
good decision making had went home for the nite and found myself slapping
together 1, 2, 3, and 4 improperly.

If you would like me to elaborate I will do so in less than 6 hours after
this post.

I will be home to try again at nite fall EST USA.

Thank-you very very much,

Jay Peek