Re: Music sizes

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: Music sizes
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 08:46:24 +0200

Sorry, I don't know anything about marching bands, but I imagine they would use normal concert (9x12) sized pages. (So it would be printed on 12x18 paper.) If you like I can send you my paper.scm file wherein I *think* I still have all those defined so it's a bit easier to get lilypond to print to that size. Or, it's fairly easy to see the examples in the file and add your own paper sizes