Re: include libraries

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: include libraries
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 14:05:34 +0200

Valentin Villenave wrote:
2008/5/29 Stefan Thomas <address@hidden>:

since I work with lilypond, I've made some libraries with a lots of
user-defined commands. Now I would like to know:
is it possible to include these files automatically in any of my
lilypondfiles, without the "\include"-command?

You can add your include in the init.ly file (something like
LilyPond\usr\share\lilypond\current\ly\init.ly on MS Windows).
Which means that the change is lost the next time you upgrade your LilyPond
installation. This issue has recently been discussed, see
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2008-05/msg00306.html
and other emails in this long thread.

   /Mats
Cheers,