Re: troubles with vertical staff distance

From: Nicolas Sceaux
Subject: Re: troubles with vertical staff distance
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 21:13:42 +0200

Le 29 mai 08 à 17:18, Herbert Liechti a écrit :

Hello all

I have some problems to get a vertical distance between
to staffs:

<s1.jpg>
Everything went ok from the second line in sheet:

<s2.jpg>
I'm attaching a stripped down version of the score. I tried
the code in the snippet archive http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Snippet?id=225
But when using this code a third staff is inserted with a treble
key.

I'm using version 2.11.34

At some point during 2.11 development, the minimum space between
staves as been fixed. You may either try a more recent version,
or add the following to your file:

\layout
  \context {
    \Staff
    \override VerticalAxisGroup #'minimum-Y-extent = #'(-4 . 4)

nicolas