piano centered dynamics

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: piano centered dynamics
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 09:10:37 +0200

I'm using the 2.11 branch of lilypond, and I notice that the forced- distance used in the piano centered dynamics isn't there (lilypond tells me, and there's no mention that I can see in the 2.11 documentation). It's in the 2.10 branch (lilypond doesn't tell me it's a typo and I see it in the 2.10 documentation). My question is this: is there a 2.11 equivalent of this forced-distance used in the snippet, or do I have to figure out how to use 2.10 for this?