Re: Barlines in a StaffGroup, using polymetric notation.

From: Jethro Van Thuyne
Subject: Re: Barlines in a StaffGroup, using polymetric notation.
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 21:04:02 +0200 (CEST)

Valentin,

Thank you so much! This indeed solved my problem:

\layout {
    \context { \Score
        \remove "Timing_translator"
        \remove "Time_signature_engraver"
        \remove "Default_bar_line_engraver"

    }
    \context { \Staff
        \consists "Timing_translator"
        \consists "Time_signature_engraver"
        \consists "Default_bar_line_engraver"

As a surplus, the error logs that were generated when adding
this code for the first time, brought some inaccuracies of
mine to attention (should have been self-evident: if you
don't explicitly mention your time signature changes in
every voice when using this code, you get quite nasty
errors. When using the bar line engraver on the Score level,
you can get away with it more easily).

Thanks again!

Jethro Van Thuyne