Re: Using Lilypad for my Web App

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: Using Lilypad for my Web App
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2008 23:11:01 +0200

Will python need to be installed on the web server if
all I want to do is convert .ly files to PDF?
No.
2.  The full lilypad package is rather large and includes lots of files.  If all
I want is a bare-bones .ly to .pdf lilypad engraver, which files will I need? Is there a list published somewhere so that I don't have to install the whole thing?
All.
3.  I'm running windows, but my app will probably be hosted on a server running
linux.  What are the differences, if any, between the Windows and Linux versions
of Lilypad?
With the linux version you don't need so many files (because many of them is part of the operating system) and would have less headache.

Bert