Re: The LilyPond Report: a new weekly opinion column about Lily's world

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: The LilyPond Report: a new weekly opinion column about Lily's world
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 00:02:31 +0200

Greetings everybody,

After a couple weeks of (hard) work, a new (special) issue of the
"LilyPond Report" is out:

http://valentin.villenave.info/The-LilyPond-Report-10

This issue is entirely dedicated to Algorithmic Composition. It
regroups some pieces of information I found in various papers, on
various websites, and among the LilyPond community. I'd like to
particularly thank Torsten Anders, Trevor Bača, Jaime Oliver, José
Henrique Padovani and Andrea Valle for their help and their knowledge
of the subject. As always, you can post your comments at the bottom of
the page, or even register and contribute to the LilyPond Report's
next issues.

Cheers,
Valentin