Re: Context creation

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Context creation
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 02:25:40 -0700

On Tue, 3 Jun 2008 10:19:28 +0100
"Trevor Daniels" <address@hidden> wrote:

> ... and if you add an explicit \score you will need an extra set of
> braces - one set to delimit the single compound music expression
> which is required by the score block, and one set to make the
> two statements consecutive.  This can be really puzzling!

I think you're mistaken.  The first set of braces is simply the
scope of the \score command -- it shows the area in which you can
add your single music expression, \header{}, \layout{}, etc.

The secodn set of {} denotes the single compound music expression.
You coudl replace those with <<>> if you wanted.

Cheers,
- Graham