Re: TupletNumber with tuplet-number::calc-fraction-text and \note

From: v!ictor address@hidden
Subject: Re: TupletNumber with tuplet-number::calc-fraction-text and \note
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 11:10:14 -0400

hello Jose,

I believe this is what you want. It's a bit of a hack because you need
to specify the tuplet ratio twice, in the \times command and in the
actual markup. You could define your own function that takes two
numbers (n and d) and wraps both the \times n/d and the TupletNumber
#'text override.

%%%% START %%%%
\version "2.11.45"
{
   \override TupletNumber #'text = #(markup #:italic "3:2" #:fontsize
-5 #:note "4" 1)
   \times 2/3 {c'4 c' c'}
   \times 2/3 {c' c' c'} \break
   \override TupletNumber #'text = #(markup #:italic "3:2" #:fontsize
-5 #:note "8" 1)
   \times 2/3 {c'8 c' c'}
   \times 2/3 {c' c' c'}
   \times 2/3 {c' c' c'}