Re: contribute paper.scm

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: contribute paper.scm
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 22:27:16 +0200

2008/5/31 hhpmusic <address@hidden>:
> Hi,
>   I saw some people discussing what paper size to use one or two days
> before. I'm also suffered from the paper size, and don't know how to handle
> them when writing oversized large orchestral scores like Mahler and
> Schoenberg did. Thank someone, who pointed out the Wikipedia. I'm attaching
> my paper.scm, with most of the sizes copied from the page.

Hi Haipeng,

I have just commited your file in the official LilyPond sources; you
can find it on
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=commitdiff;h=999af76eb427534d4bd3ccb30936a491ec287055

I have also credited you in THANKS (which is kind of ackward, since
you're officially the author of this modification).

Thank you for having contributed this!

Valentin