git question

From: hhpmusic
Subject: git question
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 12:49:43 +0800 (CST)

Hi,
  I have no time to learn GIT. I saw Reinhold's Orchestrallily has a dev version, but in git access method. I quickly searched the manual, enter $ git clone ssh://....../orchestrallily.git. The first time I ran it, it asked me for password. The second time, It said the dir is already existing, and I can't go any further. On the webpage of that package, there is a git+ssh://... link, when I pressed enter, the browser can't reach the destination. Could someone tell me how to get it? I'm now busy learning a language for writing plugin for Sibelius, so that I can probably write a plugin to convert Sibelius file into braille. I also have tasks of playing the piano and compose a symphonic suite for the terrible earthquake (this is my plan). Sorry for troubling you so much!

Haipeng

两两来Win为中国