Re: piano centered dynamics

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: piano centered dynamics
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 09:36:35 +0200

2008/6/4 Jonathan Kulp <address@hidden>:
> Well, since no one is going to answer this I guess I'll answer it myself:
> RTFM (the Learning Manual, that is) :D

I have encountered similar problems with dynamics colliding with
cross-staff barlines, but I never really found a way to get rid of
this annoyance.

My best (and only) guess would be to use the classic workaround used for lyrics:
http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=356
i.e. adding the barline engraver to the dynamics context.

But in fact, it didn't work great so far. Please try it and tell us if
you're luckier than me :-)

Cheers,
Valentin