Re: LilyKDE 0.6.0 beta has been released

From: Wilbert Berendsen
Subject: Re: LilyKDE 0.6.0 beta has been released
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 12:13:44 +0200

Op woensdag 4 juni 2008, schreef Stefan Thomas:
> Hi evverybody,
> are there plans to make a debian-package of this tool?
> I don't like installing from source, I tried it several times, but without
> success!

Unfortunately I don't know how to create debian packages.
What problems do you encounter? You should install KDE, sip, PyKDE and PyQt
from recent distro packages. Pate might need to be compiled from source.

You can email me off-list or send mail to
http://groups.google.com/group/lilykde .

best regards,
Wilbert Berendsen

--